Friday, February 4, 2011

Thanks, Remodelaholic!

One blog I love to read is Remodelaholic - soooo many great ideas!  I was beyond excited to receive an email today that my piddly little blog is going to be featured there this evening!  More specifically, our laundry room will be featured, at 5PM Central Time.  I'll put the exact link up when I get it, but in the meantime, check out the main page here - you'll be glad you did!

 

A big WELCOME to those of you visiting from Remodelaholic - thanks for coming over!  Feel free to sit down and stay awhile :)  You'll find a pretty eclectic mix of stuff around here ~ I love to write about frugal ideas, crafts, food, family, fun things to do with your kids, decorating, house projects, adoption, my faith, and any other random idea that pops into my mind.  I have some fun great projects in the works, as well as more house before & afters...become a follower and you won't miss any of it (if you really want to make me giddy with happiness, follow me with the handy dandy google button on the right sidebar...that way I know you are there!)

Thanks again to Cassity at Remodelaholic!

**And here's the link to the specific post!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just discovered them too and I'm in love!! Congrats on being featured!

Wanted to let you know I'm passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you! Check out my blog for all the details and great job!
Natalie
http://aturtleslifeforme.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...