Thursday, February 17, 2011

Warm Weather = Spray Paint!

I have been waiting and waiting for weather warm enough to spray paint.  I had a stockpile of treasures building up over the winter just waiting to be spraypainted and so yesterday, although it was still technically not warm enough according to the spraypaint can directions, I had to do it!!

Remember this?


Used a little Heirloom White and now it looks like this:


Love it!  Yep, still have my Valentine's decorations out. 
If I start missing the old version, I'm thinking maybe this fall, not to worry...


I have an extra!  (Yay Walmart clearance!)
With tomorrow's temperature in the 60s, I see some more spraypaint in my future!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Very cute...It's always nice to freshen things up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...