Sunday, March 6, 2011

Secrets of Saving: Stock Up Prices

You might remember reading my post about stockpiling ~ one of my main points was don't stockpile unless the price is right!  I wanted to give you a list of some of the "right prices" for stockpiling, but lo and behold, one of my favorite savings blogs, For the Mommas, has already done that!  Why mess with a good thing, right?  Instead of trying to do my own, I'm going to share her links with you.  Check them out!
Keep them in mind when you start stockpiling to save!


Don't forget to visit my other Secrets of Savings posts:
Have fun saving!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love For The Mommas... she always has the most up-to-date info on Rite Aid for me!

More people should coupon!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my move-in-ready kitchen!

Laura
burkelodge.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...