Friday, May 20, 2011

Swagbucks Memorial Day Extravaganza!!

If you spend any time at all online, please tell me you are a member of Swagbucks!!!  If you haven't heard of it, or haven't joined yet, let me tell you a little about it.....basically you earn points and get to choose rewards.  There are many, many ways to earn points....the easiest is by using Swagbucks as a search engine.  There are also SwagCodes, Daily Polls, Games, Surveys.....the list just goes on!  My most recent favorite way to earn is by using their coupons.  Simply by printing coupons from their site and using them at your grocery store, you earn 10 points per coupon.  If you have been one of my readers for awhile, you know how I love my coupons!  Since I am using them anyway, why not earn some extra Swagbucks??

What do I do with all my Bucks?  Get rewards of course!  There are TONS to choose from, but by far my favorite would be the $5 Amazon gift card.  I usually save these up until I have a big Amazon purchase.....sometimes I can end up getting great stuff for free!  Holla!!!

In honor of Memorial Day, Swagbucks is running some special offers....

Swagbucks, the best place to get free stuff from searching and more is celebrating Memorial Day next week with a special Score Four and Twenty Swag Bucks promotion - they'll have 4 special Limited Edition collector's bills available, and if you can snag all four by the end of Thursday, you'll get a bonus 20 Swag Bucks. ALSO, this Thursday they're have a Swag Code Extravaganza, a day filled with fun, games and the opportunity to snag over 40 Swag Bucks worth of codes throughout the day. Be sure to visit Swagbucks all this week for opportunities to win big!

Search & Win

Not a member yet? Sign up through my referral link and enter the code MEMORIALDAY when prompted - it'll pad your account with an extra 50 Swag Bucks on top of the 30 that everyone starts with. Get started earning your reward points today!

Already have a Swagbucks account?  Since I ALWAYS get the Amazon giftcards, I'm curious to know....what is your favorite thing to redeem your Bucks for??

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I only ever get Amazon gift cards as well. I've gotten $65 worth of free stuff so far this year!!! Saves me lots of money on diapers, that's for sure!! :)

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I have been meaning to check into this. Sounds like a good time to do it. I have read about them from other bloggers and how that got so much cool stuff by using them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...