Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Deal Alert :)

{Expired!}

You know how I love my deals!  Right now Groupon is offering a great deal for you Old Navy fans!!  $20 worth of Old Navy credit for only $10!!  It expires at the end of July, but should make for some great deals on cute summer clothes ~ the fine print says you can combine this with sales and in store promotions...I'm seeing some cheap clothes in my future!!  There are thousands of deals on Groupon, but if you click this link, it will take you directly to the Old Navy deal.  Hurry ~ these deals don't last long!!


3 comments:

K. Courneya said...

Went to the link right away.... thanks for sharing! I love Groupon! -Kelsey

www.teamcourneya.blogspot.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Hi, Angie! Thanks for the sweet comment about the crocheted floral cross.

The Farmers Nest said...

I just found your blog and I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...