Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Time is Here.....and Gone!

What happened?  I blinked and not only is Christmas over, but it's 2012?!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  Our was busy with lots of family get togethers and traveling, but it was a very blessed time being with the ones we love.

Here's my two loves in front of the Christmas tree.....yes, C tends to be in pajamas an awful lot.


One of my favorite traditions is that each year when we decorate the tree, the kids each get a new ornament representing their favorite things, or something from that year.  This year, J got a Lego Star Wars Darth Vader (who would have guessed?), and C's was the Little Mermaid.  We also had a special ornament on our tree representing our littlest love/s in Ethiopia.  Although we don't know him/them yet, they hold a special place in our heats and can't wait for the day when we can celebrate Christmas with them in our family.

Ethiopian Cross

One of my goals for the New Year is to become a more active blogger again.....I have a few more posts in the works ..... as long as my children cooperate, they might even come today!  :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...