Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinterest Love

I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest.  I *love* that I can find pretty much anything I want there, get loads of inspiration, and find enough recipes to eat something new for dinner for the rest of my life.  I *hate* my tendency to pin a bunch of things, and then never do anything with them.  Lately I've been trying to be more intentional about actually following through and making some of those DIY projects and/or billions of recipes.

Here's a few of my recent favorite Pinterest finds that I've actually done something with!  (Pictures are from the original posters, unless noted....click the links to check out more of the originals!)  And please, PLEASE, don't pin from this page.  If you see something you want to pin, please go to the original and pin from there.  It only takes 20 seconds longer, and that way the right person gets the credit!!

First up, our Christmas morning breakfast, idea courtesy of Made it on Monday - Christmas tree cinnamon rolls.  I cheated and used frozen bread dough instead of making it from scratch.  The kids loved it!  Here's a pic of how mine turned out...


Another recent hit was Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings by BubbleCrumb.  The ultimate comfort food and it was uber-easy - I didn't even have to remember to get chicken out of the freezer to thaw!  (I was out of onions so I skipped them).


And here's one I'm making right now....literally I am typing and cutting an onion.  Yay, multitasking!  Doesn't this Chili's Copycat Salsa from Six Sisters' Stuff look so yummy?


As always, you can follow my Pinterest boards by clicking here.

What have you been pinning?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...