Friday, April 13, 2012

What We've Been Up To....

I've definitely been slacking in the whole "posting more often" thing.  We've been so busy lately I haven't taken much time to do anything uber-creative....and when I do a fun project, I've typically forgotten to take pictures  :)

Just for proof that we're still alive and well, here's what we've been up to lately...

Playing outside & being cute


Making Resurrection Rolls

Dyeing Easter Eggs

Sightseeing with our new friend from India
Disney on Ice ~ loved watching her!

A few other random things...
We've enjoyed hosting two international students over the past two months (a high school boy from Japan for 3 weeks in March and a college student from India over Easter).
J started tee-ball!
We're gearing up for the school year to be over......J & I started making a list of things we want to do over the summer.
I've decided to start going through the book Operation World with J each morning.....we've been having a great time learning about other countries.
I'm getting ready for a new summer season with 31 - I have the new catalog and I'm loving it!  There's also going to be a 31 outlet sale coming up.....if you don't already have a consultant and would like to receive information about it, you can email me at angiem31 (at) live (dot) com .... and I'll be sure to get you the info!

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...